EU FOOD APPROVAL
Accofluor A/S is approved by the Ministry of Environment and Food of Denmark, and the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration, and thereby we are in compliance with EU 1935/2004 and 10/2011, and amendments on a range of materials available.
We are able to provide you with a large number of different compliance documents, with analyzed results made for each specific material. These documents are based on the processes at Accofluor and information from our supplier of raw materials. Accofluor compresses and anneals the compounds within the supplier’s recommendations, and turn out parts without adding ingredients or using agents/coolants.
All available food grade materials are in compliance with EU regulations:
- European Commission Regulation (EC) No. 10/2011 and amendments
- European Regulation (EC) 1935/2004
- European Commission Regulation (EC) 2023/2006 (GMP)
- The Danish Consolidated Food Act No. 250 of 8 March 2013 (in Danish: Lovbekendtgørelse om fødevarer nr. 250 af 8. Marts 2013)
- Danish Ministeriel Order No. 822 of 26 June 2013 on food contact materials (in Danish: Bekendtgørelse nr. 822 af 26. Juni 2013 om fødevarekontaktmaterialer)