424 (Rotary seal, double acting)
The seal AF-424 has been specifically designed to seal swiveling or rotary applications. This double acting seal is used for internal sealing (rod).
Lower friction compared to AF-423, and able to handle higher pressure.
- Delivered with notches by default (with two or four notches on either side), but is also available without
- Low friction
- High durability
- Very low stick-slip tendency, even at low velocity
- Two-part composition, consisting of a dynamic slide ring and an O-ring
- Operation pressure: Up to 40 MPa (400 bar)
- Velocity: Rotating up to 4 m/s (uni- and bi-directional
- Temperature: -40°C to 200°C