430 (dynamic slide ring, double acting)
Dynamic seal, primarily intended as a repair seal, for applications where an existing O-ring would fail due to extrusion. It can be incorporated into a standard O-ring groove due to its slender design.
The seal can also be used for new development, where groove depth has to be limited
Two-part composition, consisting of a dynamic slide ring and an O-ring.
- Compact groove dimensions and easy installation
- No stick-slip effect
- Resistance against wear and extrusion
- Operating pressure: Up to 35 MPa (350 bar)
- Velocity: Reciprocating up to 15 m/s
- Temperature: -45 to +200 °C