444 (dynamic slide ring, single acting)
Single acting piston seals of the AF-444 series with similar geometry to AF-441 series, but designed for ISO groove. Preferentially used in hydraulic cylinders with unilateral pressure application. Various material combinations ensure high functional reliability and long life over the entire range of pressures and velocities with minimal friction, and with various temperatures and media.
Two-part composition, consisting of a dynamic slide ring and an O-ring.
- Outstanding shear characteristics
- No stick-slip effect
- Good dynamic and static sealing
- Great abrasion resistance, and a long service life
- Wide temperature range for application and high chemical resistance (depending on O-ring material)
- Designed for assembly on either a single acting piston, or in combination with other seals
- Operation pressure: Up to 35MPa (350 bar)
- Velocity: Reciprocating up to 15 m/s
- Temperature: -40°C to 200°C