448 (dynamic slide ring, single acting for tandem operation)
Slide ring section is rectangular and is provided with a stepped sealing edge on the pressure side. On the opposite side, the profile travels under a flat wedge/angle.
The profile geometry, when exposed to pressure, will tilt, yielding a high-pressure sealing point.
- Very good static and dynamic sealing effect
- Very good resistance to extrusion
- No stick-slip effect
- Compact design
Limitations on use:
- Operation pressure: Up to 40 MPa (400 bar)
- Velocity Reciprocating: to 15 m/s
- Temperature: -40°C to 200°C