451 (dynamic slide ring, double acting)
The AF-451 consists of an O-ring, an X-ring and a PTFE body. The three parts combined yields a gas-tight seal. The seal can be delivered with notches, for increased performance during rapid pressure change. The tight sealing effect makes the seal ideal for applications where different types of media has to be separated e.g., gas and oil.
Two-part composition, consisting of a dynamic slide ring and an O-ring.
- Separation of media types
- Simple groove design, ISO 7425/1
- Can be notched
- No stick-slip effect
- Used as a primary seal
- High sealing effect
- Operating pressure: Up to 60 MPa (600 bar), with oil up to 35 MPa (350 bar) in reduced lubrication
- Velocity: Reciprocating up to 12 m/s
- Temperature: -45 to +200 °C