Dynamic Slide Ring (Double Acting)
The double acting seal series AF-505 possesses a good scraping ability, but limited extrusion resistance, and can be used in most hydraulic applications.
Different material combinations assure operational security and long life over the entire pressure and velocity range with low friction, at various temperatures and pressure fluids.
Two-part composition, consisting of a dynamic slide ring and an O-ring.
- Outstanding shear characteristics
- No stick-slip effect
- Delivered with notches by default (with two or four notches on either side)
- Good dynamic and static sealing
- Good abrasion resistance and a long service life
- Wide temperature range of use and excellent chemical resistance depending on O-ring material
- Designed for assembly on single part piston
- Operation pressure: Up to 15 MPa (150 bar)
- Velocity: Reciprocating up to 8 m/s
- Temperature: -40°C to 200°C