511 (dynamic slide ring, double acting)
The double acting seal series AF-511 is suitable for most hydraulic applications.
Various material combinations ensure high functional reliability over the entire range of pressures and velocities with minimal friction, and with various temperatures and media.
Two-part composition, consisting of a dynamic slide ring and an O-ring.
- Outstanding shear characteristics
- No stick-slip effect
- Delivered with notches by default (with two or four notches on either side), but is also available without
- Good dynamic and static sealing
- Good abrasion resistance and a long service life
- Wide temperature range of use and excellent chemical resistance, depending on O-ring material
- Designed for assembly on single part piston
- Operation pressure: Up to 50 MPa (500 bar)
- Velocity: Reciprocating up to 15 m/s
- Temperature: -40°C to 200°C