Dynamic Slide Ring (single acting)
Slide ring section is rectangular and is provided with a stepped sealing edge on the pressure side. On the opposite side, the profile travels under a flat wedge/angle. This special form of sealing profile helps to achieve a recovery effect.
Two-part composition, consisting of a dynamic slide ring and an O-ring.
- Contact geometry allows controlled conveyance of oil film to secondary seal in tandem setup
- Ventilation port ensures that pressure is not built up between seals, which increases the life of secondary seal
- Very good static and dynamic sealing effect
- Same groove design as AF-541/546
- Very good resistance to extrusion
- No stick-slip effect
- Operation pressure: Up to 40MPa (400 bar)
- Velocity: Reciprocating up to 15 m/s
- Temperature: -40°C to 200°C