710D (single acting, durable lip)
610D is our standard and best-selling ASL-seal.
It provides a tight seal whether the system is in motion or stationary. The fact that the seal seal is activated by a metal spring, rather than the typical rubber O-ring, gives it a range of sometimes crucial advantages:
- No deformation-set
- Expanded chemical compatibility
- Tolerates a much larger temperature span
- Very low friction coefficient, even compared to other PTFE seals, due to having a tiny contact area with the counter surface.
- The dynamic lip is thick, to ensure a long lifespan for the seal
- Long shelf life
- Operation pressure: Up to 45 MPa (450 bar)
- Velocity: 15 m/s
- Temperature: -70°C to 260°C